lunes, diciembre 08, 2008

Speaking of..

I'ts hard to be an ugly face you know, I mean, when you see someone really cute you feel really awkward.

4 example, today I saw a boy from my university he was really cute, and then I remeber my face and I started to feel really bad.

Well , actually my first thought was , "HOW EFFIN CUTE HE IS..", but then I realized that I can't do anything to be with him, because he will look for something equal to him.

So why do I feel bad anyway?. I'm not that "UGLY SCARY FACE", but in some way I would like to be more cute like the persons that I like.

A perfect face is always more attractive than someone who has a normal one. No one rally see what is inside a person, at least not at first sight. Anyway, U can B honest, cool, easy going, responsable with anybody, but if you are fat and don't have a perfect face, you are out of his way, it won't even look at you.

Just thinking.....

5 comentarios:

DaNnY dijo...

Hello my dear namesake!

It sounds so hard... but it's so real... even when the people say "the important are the fellings" the true is that a person with a nice face has a lot of opportunities in the life, but come on! they are empty-headed xD

Don't worry my friend that's not everything in the life, sooner or later the beauty comes to an end buajajajaja [evil laugh] :P

Well... seeya!!

Dann dijo...

OMG, the evil laugh, LOL totally luved it.

Anyway, ur right in all u say. But until that time comes, it's to pass trough all painful way of searching for a perfect man and a perfection on yourself.

But ur right, at the end of the day, that beatiful faces comes to and ugly end LMAO. XD

Anyway, tnks 4 sign my blog. BTW I saw ur new blog, later i'll sign something 4 ya.

CYA SOON MEN, TAKE KARE!

vFig dijo...

No pienses: es malo para la salud (mental).

KezO dijo...

ammm Hola! es la primera vez que veo tu blog o al menos no lo recuerdo, ya ni se como llegué a aquí pro bueno, algunos de tus post están bastante interesantes, otros tambien lo han de estar pero no lo se porque son kilométricos y me da weba jojo, y tambien veo que últimamente casi todos son de AFA pro bueno ser fan no te hace mas feo asi k don't worry jaja just kidding.

Vi un post donde hablabas de que te sientes fein, pero bueno como que a todos a veces se nos antojaría ser un poco diferentes o nos sentimos medio changoleones, pero ya después se quita pero despues vi que es una constante y me pregunte a mi mismo ¿que de plano si esta de la fregada? y dije pues veré... pero no encuentro ningún post con tu pic ni ningún profile asi que yo digo que seria justo que todos te conozcamos!!! o al menos yo, no se si todos los demás ya hallan visto la horrorosidad encarnada jajajaja

Suerte! y buen finde, esta vez también de año :P

Dann dijo...

Hix. Antes que nada, agradecerte por pasarte por aqui, puede que haya sido el destino, o pura casualidad...pero el chiste es que lo encontrastesssssss.

Si, la verdad es que me volvi fan, y por eso es que la mayoria se dirige a ellos, pero prometo postear otras cosas que no sea solo AFA AFA y AFA, Lee Tequila, segun me dijeron , ta bien weno...y no tiene que ver con AFA.

En cuanto a lo de feo...paste por mi Hi5, ahi pondre alguna foto mia, y ya gritaras de horror....LOL.

Cuidate un abrazo y suerte.

BTW Feliz Año 2009 XD